The Latest Epilepsy ‘related’ news from around the UK and the Globe. Just click on the links to read the news post (this will open a new window), then make sure you come back to our website!
LATEST NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY SOCIETY UK
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
LATEST NEWS FROM : BENEFITS AND WORK UK
Read More and Click HERE –> https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news
LATEST DISABILITY NEWS FROM : THE GUARDIAN UK
- Half-century is an opportunity to hail social work's role in society's changes
- More than 30 residential disability services linked to Covid-19 outbreaks in Victoria
- Parents, carers and disabled people in UK 'twice as likely to lose job'
- Parenting a disabled child is lonely – so I built an app to help us find each other
- Disabled people can't be cannon fodder for Boris Johnson's economic recovery plan | Frances Ryan
- The Guardian view on tightened Covid-19 restrictions: hitting the brakes | Editorial
- Baldness and rashes? Experts split over unusual Covid-19 risk factors and symptoms
- Handing budgets to the NHS will not save social care from collapse | Bob Hudson
- 'We feel a little forgotten': Welsh mother, 93, on the broken care system
- Jan Heath obituary
- Rishi Sunak’s planned online sales tax is a tax on disability | Frances Ryan
- At 93, I am still my son’s sole carer | Letter
- This pandemic is an opportunity to learn from the disability community. We are experts in resilience | Tricia Malowney
- 'So offensive': deafblind woman and sister verbally abused after lifting mask on train – video
- Deafblind woman and sister verbally abused for lifting mask on train
- 'I've wrestled, climbed the walls and got a black eye' – theatres that made us
- ‘Coronavirus ruined everything’: the long wait for new limbs in Kurdistan
- ‘We had illicit snogs backstage!’ Love letters to theatres
- Mat Fraser: 'I’m hardcore – I want equality and I’m not going to stop'
- The NHS taking over social care would be a disaster. Make services truly local instead
NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY ACTION
Read More and Click HERE –> www.epilepsy.org.uk/news/blogs/