The Latest Epilepsy ‘related’ news from around the UK and the Globe. Just click on the links to read the news post (this will open a new window), then make sure you come back to our website!
LATEST NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY SOCIETY UK
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
LATEST NEWS FROM : BENEFITS AND WORK UK
Read More and Click HERE –> https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news
LATEST DISABILITY NEWS FROM : THE GUARDIAN UK
- Equality gains in the UK risk being reversed by coronavirus, says EHRC
- UK ministers accused over impact of Covid on minorities and disabled people
- Charities fear impact of masks on deaf children in UK schools
- Comedians with Tourette’s help to show it’s no laughing matter
- Social care reform must deliver for everyone - not just older people
- Melbourne trams provide poor access for people with disabilities and 'likely breach discrimination laws'
- Australia has eight disadvantaged jobseekers for every entry-level position, report finds
- My working week: 'A pupil has OCD and is terrified of people in masks'
- Quaden Bayles's family getting death threats months after anti-bullying video, mother says
- 'I'm worried I won't be able to walk': Melburnians with disabilities fear aftermath of long lockdown
- Discarded: the Australian women over 50 left to languish in poverty
- Scientists call for Covid herd immunity strategy for young
- Coronavirus restrictions have robbed disabled people of their independence | Saba Salman
- Grenfell victim's family aims to force change to evacuation rules for disabled people
- Don't call me brave for living with mental illness – it's condescending | Katerina Bryant
- Special needs children ‘shut out’ of school in England due to Covid-19 rules
- 'Hawaii, Bristol, it's just as fun': world's top adaptive surfers take to The Wave
- Nearly 14,000 Australians with disability made to live on $40 a day for 18 months before receiving pension
- Visually impaired Scots get sonic help with Covid graphs
- Sally Warren: 'Covid has brutally exposed the fragilities of the care sector'
NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY ACTION
Read More and Click HERE –> www.epilepsy.org.uk/news/blogs/