The Latest Epilepsy ‘related’ news from around the UK and the Globe. Just click on the links to read the news post (this will open a new window), then make sure you come back to our website!
LATEST NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY SOCIETY UK
- Jack Cray - The epileptic actor seizing the chance to share his Epilepsy story
- Latisha pays homage to her epilepsy through her company
- Shadows share their experiences about the 'Me and My Shadow' scheme
- Celebrating women in epilepsy
- Andy describes what being a support worker at Epilepsy Society involves
- Hooky says goodbye to Joy Division to raise money for us
- How painting has become my lifeline
- Jasmine talks epilepsy and work experience
- Why our trustee is walking 100 km to help analyse genetic data
- A snapshot of history at Epilepsy Society
LATEST NEWS FROM : BENEFITS AND WORK UK
Read More and Click HERE –> https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news
LATEST DISABILITY NEWS FROM : THE GUARDIAN UK
- Icy intimacy: the artist who performs on a bed of frozen thoughts
- Theatre's role models for deaf children: ‘they need to think anything is possible’
- Too many children in England’s mental health hospitals unnecessarily – report
- Government to overhaul measures of poverty by 2020
- ‘I want to tilt the lens’ – Sinéad Burke's fight to make fashion more diverse
- Scientists create mind-controlled hearing aid
- 'Being a foster carer is the best thing that I've done with my life'
- Australia tries to block disabled people from coming here – it's part of our ugly history | El Gibbs
- Fighting online disability hate crime | Letter
- Blind student facing deportation says university reneged on support
- Police evict Sydney FC fan after row over disabled toilet, leaving daughter 'traumatised'
- Ask a policy expert: why can’t I access my disability support plans easily?
- Online hate crime against disabled people rises by a third
- Online abuse of disabled people is getting worse – when will it be taken seriously? | Frances Ryan
- Survey into disabled musicians finds serious failings at UK venues
- ‘Yuck factor’ puts off eye donors, leaving vital transplants at risk
- Ask a policy expert: why is it so hard to get on the disability support pension?
- Family who faced deportation from Australia because of deaf son granted permanent residency
- Call for poor and disabled to be given NHS fitness trackers
- UK court ruling to lead to improved facilities for blind voters
NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY ACTION
Read More and Click HERE –> www.epilepsy.org.uk/news/blogs/