The Latest Epilepsy ‘related’ news from around the UK and the Globe. Just click on the links to read the news post (this will open a new window), then make sure you come back to our website!
LATEST NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY SOCIETY UK
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
LATEST NEWS FROM : BENEFITS AND WORK UK
Read More and Click HERE –> https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news
LATEST DISABILITY NEWS FROM : THE GUARDIAN UK
- Homecare workers in England still not being tested, say families
- With the help of my family, I swam in the sea for the first time in years | Kate Thomas
- Ken Ross: 'I want to see a disabled person who's as famous as Brad Pitt on screen'
- Penguin Bloom review – Naomi Watts and charming magpies star in heavy-handed film
- Silenced: The Hidden Story of Disabled Britain review – have attitudes changed?
- Cerrie Burnell: 'Disabled people have been shut away during the pandemic'
- I was fearful of my daughter's Down syndrome diagnosis. I had much to learn and more to unlearn | Elizabeth Callinan
- Abnormally Funny People review – cabaret of comics with disabilities
- Adelaide jobseeker felt 'powerless' when disability employment staff came to his house
- Letter: Margaret Tebbit obituary
- Why Deaf interpreters are a crucial tool during the pandemic
- 'We're being impoverished': how English councils have cut care during the pandemic
- At home, the marks from my father’s wheelchair were everywhere. We must improve accessible housing | Caro Llewellyn
- 'Lived experience': finally, a disability reporter who has a disability
- No one can read 50 books a week. So why was I buying or borrowing that many?
- Learning how to walk again during the pandemic forced me to live in the moment | Hollie-Anne Brooks
- Seven months after my sister's death from Covid, her kindness remains my anchor | Rory Kinnear
- I’ve been shielding in my parents’ bungalow since the spring. It’s like Big Brother, circa 2002
- The Guardian view on disability rights: a deficit of attention | Editorial
- ‘I took my ventilator camping in the Sahara’: how to enjoy life with a long-term illness
NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY ACTION
Read More and Click HERE –> www.epilepsy.org.uk/news/blogs/