The Latest Epilepsy ‘related’ news from around the UK and the Globe. Just click on the links to read the news post (this will open a new window), then make sure you come back to our website!
LATEST NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY SOCIETY UK
- Epilepsy Society residents go skiing
- Princes to Kings - a Purple Day band
- Emma Friedmann and the sodium valproate announcement
- Professional sport and epilepsy - Adam Franks' story
- Why mums with epilepsy get my #votesforwomen
- My journey on the ketogenic diet - part 3
- ILAE new seizure classification - what are the new seizure names?
- 2017 ended with a disaster but we're not beaten
- How our lifeguard saved my life
- An album for Epilepsy Society - "Moments" by Georgie Alice
LATEST NEWS FROM : BENEFITS AND WORK UK
Read More and Click HERE –> https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news
LATEST DISABILITY NEWS FROM : THE GUARDIAN UK
- Indigenous man granted $1.3m compensation for wrongful conviction
- Disabled people struggle to afford food and heating, study says
- Thousands of patients to get personalised NHS budgets
- Disabled people lose legal aid in 99% of benefits disputes
- Sound and vision: how a blind photographer shot the Games
- Families crowdfund legal action against special needs budget cuts
- Britain’s transport system is great – if you’re not disabled | Jamie Hale
- Music education should be inclusive. So where are the disabled teachers?
- We know about the gender pay gap. But what about the disability pay gap? | Frances Ryan
- A broken lift made me a prisoner in my home. But I fought for my disability rights | James Coke
- New initiative to address ticketing barriers for deaf and disabled fans
- Living with disability: 'Personal assistants are my ears, hands and body'
- 'It must work better than a marriage': personal assistants in social care
- NDIS: Gladys Berejiklian U-turns on plan to cut funding to disability groups
- Constable who endured agony of endometriosis claims she then had to battle 'bullying' bosses
- What has a year of disability cuts done, beyond knowingly starving the sick? | Frances Ryan
- For social care to thrive it needs a community-centred revolution
- Disabled Briton held in immigration removal centre for four months
- The missing link: why disabled people can’t afford to #DeleteFacebook
- Victoria police who beat Melbourne pensioner 'should be taken off their job'
NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY ACTION
Read More and Click HERE –> www.epilepsy.org.uk/news/blogs/