The Latest Epilepsy ‘related’ news from around the UK and the Globe. Just click on the links to read the news post (this will open a new window), then make sure you come back to our website!
LATEST NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY SOCIETY UK
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
LATEST NEWS FROM : BENEFITS AND WORK UK
Read More and Click HERE –> https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news
LATEST DISABILITY NEWS FROM : THE GUARDIAN UK
- Disabled veterans being let down by benefits system – Royal British Legion
- Covid-19 deaths must prompt better healthcare for people with learning disabilities
- Covid deaths and learning disabilities
- Covid deaths for people with learning disability in England six times average
- Royal Mail driver wins £14,000 payout over disability harassment
- Siena Castellon: 'Autistic people are really struggling with how uncertain things are'
- Government called in private law firms to fight a third of NDIS cases, figures show
- How long Covid forced me to confront my past and my identity
- CripTales; Who Do You Think You Are?; Aung San Suu Kyi: The Fall of an Icon and more
- Lost the magic? Warner Bros struggles with Witches criticism and Depp's shame
- Activists hail bill to make violence against LGBT people a hate crime in Italy
- Our adult son has a learning disability. How will he cope as coronavirus surges?
- TV tonight: how Degas, Monet and Munch overcame their impaired vision
- A new chapter in the fight against Amazon | Brief letters
- People with disabilities suffer 'often shocking' violence, abuse and neglect – report
- NDIS website promotes 'Uber-style' apps linking participants to support workers
- David Toole obituary
- ‘Justice must be for all’: why court intermediaries are vital for vulnerable people
- After scandals like Winterbourne View, why is basic decency still remarkable?
- 'I felt less alone': how Australians with disabilities are fearing life after the pandemic
NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY ACTION
Read More and Click HERE –> www.epilepsy.org.uk/news/blogs/