The Latest Epilepsy ‘related’ news from around the UK and the Globe. Just click on the links to read the news post (this will open a new window), then make sure you come back to our website!
LATEST NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY SOCIETY UK
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
LATEST NEWS FROM : BENEFITS AND WORK UK
Read More and Click HERE –> https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news
LATEST DISABILITY NEWS FROM : THE GUARDIAN UK
- Everyday review – witchy rituals and a search for safety
- Anger as man with guide dog told to leave Marks & Spencer shop
- ‘The lady without legs or arms’: how artist Sarah Biffin shattered Victorian ideas about disability
- UK universities urged to boost mental health support after student death
- Elizabeth Rose obituary
- Funding delays keep NDIS participants in hospital months longer than necessary, report finds
- Outrage as ministers reject post-Grenfell safety plans for disabled people
- Changing the narrative on disability: is representation in books getting better?
- Snatched review – former Corrie star’s solo show is sharp and funny
- Young men abused by carer in Sydney never got compensation or written apology, disability inquiry told
- What are Australia’s major parties promising for the future of the NDIS?
- Of punk and prizes: notes from the Australian neurodiverse theatre company lauded around the world
- ‘The vehicle for my feelings’: how sign language helped a deaf author find her voice
- Archibald prize 2022: the small Sydney studio breaking big ground
- Rose Ayling-Ellis’s year in TV: ‘After Strictly, people told me they wouldn’t be upset if they had a deaf child’
- ‘Everything I do is urgent’: actor Liz Carr on confronting mortality, taking risks – and winning awards
- Alarm after EHRC says long Covid should not be treated as disability
- Australians with disabilities don’t care about gotcha moments. We need a PM willing to fix the NDIS | George Taleporos
- NDIS minister downplays major increase in appeals since 2021 as ‘tiny fraction’ of participants
- The Dan Daw Show: review – consent, kink and pushing comfort zones
NEWS FROM : EPILEPSY ACTION
Read More and Click HERE –> www.epilepsy.org.uk/news/blogs/